Image Map

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Edmodo Lesson #8 ~ DIY Halloween Snacks and A Preview of Edmodo Mondays


Hey!

I wanted to post this now because it's a "Halloween" lesson, but it has taken us a minute to get here.

5th Grade has been on an Edmodo adventure since school started - I've been at it longer than that. I'm going to start a Monday series called Edmodo Mondays that will detail our 10 week intro course to Edmodo on the iPad. I'll start from the beginning while also telling you a bit about current lessons.

5th is still working through "Opening" "Working On", and "Turning In" Edmodo lessons. I do NOT want the direction page back! Added this video response lesson for more practice with this task.

You can check out the lesson .pdf here.
You can watch the lesson video here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment