Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Computer Lab Bulletin Board Schedule




I decided I wanted to have a different bulletin board for every month next school year so I have started planning now!

Time goes SOOOOO fast once the school year starts. I want everything cut and ready for next years boards this summer. 

Ambitious? Yes, but I'm confident that if I devote a solid week to this during the summer it's doable. I just need to iron out some of the details. I created a guide for myself in Keynote after spending some quality time on Pinterest:)

Click on the images below to be taken to a pdf you can download to your computer. If you click on the images in the PDF it will take you to the source (be it a blog post, Pinterest, etc.) of the idea.

Have you started thinking about next year's bulletin boards yet?






post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Definitely bookmarking this post! Your lab is going to look great!

    ReplyDelete